Rithu Manthra, an Indian Idol, actress, singer, model and now, a Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 3 contestant has indeed achieved many accomplishments for a 26 years old girl. Although she works mainly for Malayalam films, her popularity and is increasing all over India. Brought up and born in Kannur, this South Indian actress has won a Miss Talented title too during the Miss India pageant in 2018. Read below to find more about Rithu Manthra early life, career, bio and most importantly her boyfriend, Jiya Irani.
Rithu Manthra Profile
Name: Rithu Manthra
Net Worth: $0.3 Million
Birthday: 7 September 1994
Birth Place: Kerala, India
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Weight: 52 kg
Height: 5’ 8’’
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Color: Brown
School: Ebenezer International Residential School
College: University of Kerala
Education Qualification: Graduate
Rithu Mantra early life and family
Born on 7th September 1994, Rithu Manthra was born in Kannur town in Kerala. Her father was a government officer and her mother a homemaker. She is a trained beauty designer and has won FBB Miss Talented title.
Rithu belongs to a Hindu family and follows the Hindi religion. Although her father passed away when Rithu was very young, her mother brought her very nicely and never let Rithu feel her father’s absence. She is the only child of her parents and is highly inspired by her mother. Rithu Manthra believes that her mother rules in her life have made her succeed in achieving career goals.
Rithu completed her schooling and graduation degree from Kerela and received good grades in Journalism and Literature degree too. She liked taking part in various sports and dancing events when Rithu was in school. After completing her studies, Rithu pursued her career in modelling and started approaching modelling agencies for the same.
Rithu Mantra Career
After completing her studies, Rithu Manthra decided to start modelling and modelled for a few brands and events. She has done various commercials as well with some very famous brands. In 2018, Rithu participated in Femina Miss India and won the title of Miss Talented while representing her hometown, Kerala.
After receiving the FBB title, Rithu was offered many Malayalam films and acted for small roles in movies like Red Green and Blue, Uyare and Kumbaress. Before her Femina Miss Talented Title, Rithu was seen in a movie named Role Model released in 2017. In 2021, she appeared in a Malayalam music video titled Nadiye.
Other than acting, Rithu Mantra is a good singer and had sung many hit songs which can be viewed on her social media accounts. Her songs are liked by many Bollywood stars too such as R. Madhavan who commented on her Instagram account about her Tamil song, Vaseegara.
Rithu has done many commercials and endorsements for reputed brands in her lifetime due to her bold personality and adorable smile. More recently, she has received much fame due to her entrance in Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 3 as one of the contestants.
About Rithu Mantra Boyfriend Jiya Irani
Born on 26th July 1989, Jiya Irani is a famous Malayalam actor, model, photographer, internet star and media personality famous in Kerala. He is more popularly known for his negative roles in Malayalam movies and television shows. Some of the popular movies in which Jiya Irani has worked include Anandhabhadrasanam, Asuravithu and Mullasseryn Madhavankutty.
Although people recognise Jiya Irani for his personality and charisma, his popularity increased after involving in a relationship with the Rithu Manthra. They had worked together in many television soaps and are in a relationship for the past four years.
You will be amazed to know that although Jiya Irani is a Parsee by tradition, he likes to follow Muslim culture and never fails to wish Eid to all his fans every year. In one of the interviews, he confessed that he was married earlier and had a son with his first wife. His son Jango can be seen in Jiya Irani’s social media account but Irani has divorced his wife in March 2021.
After finalising his divorce, Jiya Irani shared many pictures of him with Rithu Manthra on his social media account. He says, “I was married with a son and had been separated for several years, but the divorce had not come through when Rithu went on the show in mid-February. The case just got settled a month back, which is when I decided to share pictures of the two of us. She is a known face now and I felt it was time that we could reveal our relationship to the world,”
Some amazing facts about Rithu Manthra
- Rithu Manthra loves cooking.
- She likes to follow a healthy lifestyle and work out each day to keep herself fit. More specifically, Rithu does squats on daily basis and keep positing her fitness session in her Instagram account.
- Rithu is very active in her social media accounts and has crossed 25k followers on Instagram.
- She hates smoking and drinking, unlike many other actresses.
- Rithu Manthra can speak fluently in four different languages like Hindi, English, Malayalam and Tamil.
- In 2016 and 2017, Rithu appeared on the cover page of a famous magazine named FWD Vivah and in 2016, she was seen on the front page of ADCOM magazine.
- In an interview, she shared one of her college incidents where Rithu was teased by other classmates due to her height. Ironically, it was her height that helped her in getting her first modelling assignment.
- Unlike many other girls of her age, Rithu Manthra is fonder of riding a motorcycle than a car.
- She is an ardent cat and dog lover and has them as pets in the house.
- Rithu Manthra favourite colour is orange which is the reason she is more often seen in orange-coloured dresses.
- In an interview, Rithu confirmed that she loves spending time on the beach. Therefore, during holidays and weekends, she usually visits the beaches of Goa and Mumbai.
- Rithu’s favourite actor is Salman Khan and actress, Katrina Kaif.